SEp: 067 How to have a Healthy Relationship with your Skin and the Sun with Noelle from UGarden Herbs
Today we chat with Noelle Fuller from UGarden Herbs all about how to have a healthy relationship with your skin and the Sun. In this episode we discuss:
- Roles of our skin
- Things that Damage our skin
- Healing and Protecting our skin with a holistic approach
- The role digestion plays in our skin
- Importance of Hydration
- Safer Sun Exposure
- Benefits of the sun
- All about Sunscreen
- Skin Care Routines
Here are the show notes and how to find out more about Noelle!
- Noelle Fuller - Herb Farmer and Director of UGArden Herbs at UGA in Georgia. and Beautycounter Consultant. You can also find her on Instagram @njoyfuller
- FREE safer skin consultation form to work with Noelle and get recommendations for products...even ones you can make yourself!
- Serum Recipe
- Favorite Sunscreen: Badger Balm and Beautycounter
- Favorite Outerwear to work in the Sun: Duluth Trading Sun Shirts and Hats,
2020 Sow Organized Garden Planner COMING SOON!! Sign up for our email list to get all the Presale Offers and Freebies!
If you Enjoy our Podcast, Please leave us an iTunes review! We really appreciate your feedback!
****Leaving a review is simple in 5 easy steps
- click the link above to access our iTunes page
- click "view in iTunes" button that is located directly below our podcast image
- click "Ratings and Reviews" tab located above the list of available podcasts
- click your star rating
- directly below that click "write a review"
THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write us a review. These reviews help us out tremendously in the world of iTunes.