SEp: 075; Spring Planting, Listener Questions, & Permaculture Principles in the Kitchen Garden
Spring has sprung on the homestead and today we share all the new seeds/plants we are looking forward to in 2020 as well as many steps we take to prep our garden for planting. In this episode we also answer listener qustions and discuss how we use permaculture principles in our vegetable gardens.
- Plant SALE- Seminol Pumpkins, thornless blackberries, elderberries, onion sets, comfrey, horseradish, jerusalem artichoke, and more! All orders will ship Friday April 3rd.
- LED grow light that we use can be found HERE. (amazon affiliate link that we do make a small amount of $$ per purchase)
- Do you want to submit listener questions for our next episode? We collect listener questions through a link inside our newsletter. You can sign up HERE.
If you Enjoy our Podcast, Please leave us an iTunes review! We really appreciate your feedback!
****Leaving a review is simple in 5 easy steps
- click the link above to access our iTunes page
- click "view in iTunes" button that is located directly below our podcast image
- click "Ratings and Reviews" tab located above the list of available podcasts
- click your star rating
- directly below that click "write a review"
THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write us a review. These reviews help us out tremendously in the world of iTunes.