SEpp 071; A Story of Perseverance with Tamara from the Roo Apron
Today we chat with Tamara from the Roo Apron about how the Roo Apron came to be, what it’s like to create and distribute a product, and how the company has grown over the years. For all of you that are working hard to live your dream, you will love this story of perseverance!
- Check out the Roo Apron on their website: www.RooApron.com
- 20% OFF using code ‘edible20’ at RooApron.com (3 days only! Expires 10/29/2019)
- Connect with Tamara on Instagram and Facebook
- Come visit us at the Sustainability Conference in Durham NC Nov. 1-3
- Join us on Facebook Live this Wednesday (10/30/2019) at 1pm EST as we continue our Garden Planning Series! This week we will discuss planning out our seeds and using the Sow the Seed section of our planner!)
- Check out our FREE Garden Resources!
If you Enjoy our Podcast, Please leave us an iTunes review! We really appreciate your feedback!
****Leaving a review is simple in 5 easy steps
- click the link above to access our iTunes page
- click "view in iTunes" button that is located directly below our podcast image
- click "Ratings and Reviews" tab located above the list of available podcasts
- click your star rating
- directly below that click "write a review"
THANK YOU so much for taking the time to write us a review. These reviews help us out tremendously in the world of iTunes.