SEpp 073; Growing and Preserving a Years Worth of Food
Do you want to fill your pantry with a years worth of food? Me too! In this episode we get to chat with Melissa K. Norris from Pioneering Today Podcast about everything from planning how much to grow, to tracking your harvests, and even a peak at what our food storage looks like in our own homes! This episode is packed with so much great information, I think your going to love it!
- Connect with Melissa K. Norris
- Pioneering Today Podcast (#210 mentioned in podcast)
- Website: Melissaknorris.com
- Social: Facebook & Instagram
- Melissa K. Norris NEW Book: The Family Garden Plan; Growing a Year's Worth of Food for your Family (Preorder NOW and grab all your Bonus Material!)
- Free Canning Video Series
- Melissa's Pantry Tour
- Top 10 Gifts for the Gardener blog post
- SURVEY-What would you like more of in 2020?? Thank you SO MUCH for taking this 4 question (super quick) survey to help guide us in planning out our 2020 Year!!